Dogs thrive when they are allowed to do what they enjoy doing, whether it be romping in the grass or napping on the couch.
The Groom Room provides a fun atmosphere with plenty of room to play in our 7700 square feet of secure fenced play yards.
We offer the environment your dog needs to be comfortable. In the evenings all dogs are offered wind down couch time with us in our TV sitting room.
1. Sorry, we do not board giant breeds of dogs. Please no puppies under 6 months of age.
2. Proof of Vaccinations or titer testing required, for Rabies, DHPP.
3. PLEASE NOTE: Due to shedding of Bordetella/Kennel Cough virus after inoculation, and to prevent the spread of communicable diseases at our kennel, please plan to have your pets inoculations completed at a minimum of ten days before leaving him/her with us. Bordetella (Kennel Cough) vaccine optional. Kennel Cough Link
4. During warmer months, Flea & Tick “Spot On” preventative treatment is recommended. Please remove Flea collars.
1. Please bring new customer card and copies of vaccine records if not emailed ahead of time.
2. Please bring your dogs food to avoid digestive upsets. A one gallon plastic food bag works well for food storage for most dogs on three day weekend stays.
In case of bad weather, or change in travel plans, it is wise to pack extra food.
3. As part of our “emergency plan” please label your dogs food with:
1) Dogs name
2) Owners name
3) Phone number to contact “in case of emergency”.
1. Please, DO NOT include food scoops or measuring cups.
2. Remove leashes and take with you.
Please check weather and road conditions during a blizzard.
For road conditions Dial 511 or visit MN DOT website.
Rest assured because the kennel is connected to our home, care is not hampered by weather events.
1. Call us for a reservation. 218-486-5678
2. Fill out a NEW CLIENT CARD Online
3. Print New Client card and bring with you.
4. Have Vet Records emailed to us.
Sorry, we do not accept text messages, Facebook message requests or any other form of reservation request than the ways listed above.
ONLINE RESERVATIONS PLEASE NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation email of the reservation, your reservation is not booked!
IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY
We will post information on our Facebook page.
During Holiday times the kennel fills quickly, please reserve your spot early!